Eagle Technology AS expands and seeks a sales engineer with abilities and drive to lead the company’s commitment to selling own products and rental production for selected customers. The position is newly created and is part of the Eagle Group’s targeted strategy in relation to investment in sales and production of major system solutions and rental production related to the fishing industry and industry in the Scandinavian market.
The position will actively work towards new customers mainly in Norway, but also elsewhere in Scandinavia. The position will have great freedom under responsibility and work independently both towards end users, total contractors and selected partners. The position will collaborate with the Eagle Group’s other sister companies in Norway, located in 5 different locations. The position is primarily located at the company’s headquarters in Halden, but we are flexible with regard to the location of the right candidate. The position reports to the CEO. in Eagle Technology Norway AS, Roy Moberg.
- Lead and develop sales function in Eagle Technology
- Mapping of new customers and conduct outreach sales
- Develop products and solutions with the subsidiary’s plant in Bosnia and other sales resources in the sister companies in the Eagle Group
- Extensive contact with management and factory in our subsidiary in Bosnia
- Sales and offer reporting
- Higher technical education
- Knowledge and experience with sales of mechanical system solutions and components
- Knowledge of the land-based fishing industry in Norway is an advantage, but no prerequisite
- Ability to work independently, to create relationships and to create trust
- Fluent in Norwegian and English in writing and orally
We are looking for a person with experience in technical sales who wants new challenges and are looking forward to seeing concrete results both from their own work and together as teams.
For the right person, the position will provide opportunities for major professional development with access to a large national and international network within the group.
For the position we can offer:
– Varied, independent tasks and academic challenges in a national and international environment
– Competitive conditions