Remote operated Drill Pipe Wipers for PowerSlips
• The wiper can be used to clean all pipe types and sizes on equipment like BHA`s, collars, drill pipe, casing and tubing.
• The wiper can be assembled and operated together with PS21, PS30 and FMS (flush mounted spider).
• The Wiper eliminates all physical human intervention in all wiper operations.
• Wiper has three nozzles for HP washing: Stabilizers, roller reamers and Bottom Hole Assembly (BHA).
• HP water, air or base oil flushing.
• Low maintenance
• The wiper is designed so none of it`s items can fall into the well.
• The wiper will reduce the spillage on drill floor significantly. All pipe handling that can be remotely operated, shall be remotely operated, as long as this increases safety. “OLF-81”
• Color – coded wiper blades for standard drill pipe sizes
• 20 Inches opening in DP wiper body
• Easy replacement of wiperblades from outside slots with special tool
• Wiper is in line with recommended guidelines for remote pipe handlingoperations in olf-81
Feel free to contact or inquiry Rena Qualitg Group AS for more information. Visit our sister company website or premises for detail informations.