Our Vietnam operations continues its impressive journey and here is a quick overview of some of the events that have unfolded at Eagle Technology Vietnam the past few months:
- Early in September, we proudly inaugurated our new and expanded offices in Binh Doung. The grand opening was graced by esteemed guests, including Ambassador Hilde Solbakken, loyal customers, and valued suppliers. It was a proud moment for us that marked a new chapter in our expansion.
- The same week, we took part in the steel-cutting ceremony for the world’s first post-combustion carbon capture FPSO project. We’re honored to be part of this initiative as a supplier. This is a project that involves the following partners: Azule Energy, Yinson, Carbon Circle, Alpha ECC and Eagle Technology.
- Our collaboration with Innovasjon Norge Vietnam has so far been incredibly rewarding. During their visit, Karin Greve-Isdahl and the team gained deeper insights into our company’s vision and our engagement with Vietnam. This partnership has blossomed into a close and fruitful relationship, and we extend our gratitude to Innovasjon Norge and Karin for their efforts.
- We’ve forged closer ties with the Nordic business community in Vietnam and proudly joined the non-profit organization Nordcham Vietnam. We were excited to participate in their annual gala and 25th-anniversary celebration on October 28th, where we were nominated in the SME category. Next year we aim to be back at the top!
- Today, we are a strong team of 21 dedicated professionals in Vietnam, but we’re not stopping there. We have ambitious plans to expand our family, with a goal of having 50 employees by the end of Q1 2024.
- We also have a new Norwegian at our Vietnam office. Arne K. Nilsen has been working with us as Technical Manager since 6th of September. Arne has previous experience from Vietnam working for Focus Construction. Before that he worked for Jotun and has been contributing in several roles on projects in America, Europe, and Asia.
- We are currently preparing the work to be ISO9001 certified in Vietnam.
- In just two weeks, the executive group of Eagle Technology Norway, along with the Chairman and owners of Eagle Group, will visit our Vietnam department. It’s a testament to how important we see Vietnam going forward, and the synergies and collaboration within our global team.
- In addition, we’re actively working on setting up serial production for our newly developed WASTX Plastic technology in Vietnam